SHAPING THE FUTURE OF PLANTATION INDUSTRY : CHANGING TRENDS, OPPORTUNITIES AND SUSTAINABILITY
The International Plantation Industry Conference and Exhibition (IPiCEx2016) is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances on issues and research results in the plantation sector. The conference will also provide opportunities for participants to establish and strengthen international networking with world renowned scientist, agriculturist, policy makers and plantation industry professionals. This conference will also hold poster presentation, an exhibition and organize a post conference tour.
- To share, discuss and collate knowledge, experience and ideas among policy makers and plantation professionals to meet the challenges in the plantation industry.
- To regenerate ideas through new innovations in plantation industry.
Call For Papers
Delegates are invited to contribute papers for the conference together with their registration form for consideration as oral presentations at IPiCEx2016. The abstract (not exceeding 250 words) should be written using MS WORD with Times New Roman font size 12 points, single spacing and on A4 sized paper.
Who Should Attend ?
- Plantation Managers/ Assistant Managers
- Agriculturists Academicians
- Policy Makers
- Extension Specialists
- Senior Government Officers
- Plantation/Agriculture/Forestry Consultants
- Research Students
- Talent Management
- Issues and The Way Forward
- Sustainable Solutions
- Integrated Farming
- Prospects And Retrospects
Call For Abstracts
Submission For Abstracts : 31 August 2016
Submission Of Full Papers : 30 September 2016
Poster Presentation Size : A1
FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT IPiCEx2016