ABOUT ARCOFS’18 | ARCOFS COMMITTEES | TENTATIVE PROGRAMS | EXHIBITIONS | REGISTRATION | PRESENTATION PAPERS | SPONSORSHIP | CONTACT US
ASIA PACIFIC CONFERENCE ON FOOD SECURITY (ARCOFS) 2018
” FOOD SECURITY FOR ALL MANKIND”
- To provide food security professionals in the Asia Pacific region with a platform to exchange information on sustainable food production.
- To gather main player in Agriculture to collate new ideas and compile recommendations for wider consideration in setting directions and formulating strategies and policies.
- To identify megatrends that define the envisioned 2050 scenarios in the nation’s agriculture and food security.
- To recognised the main indicators of food insecurity and delivers for change
Who Should Attend ?
- Agriculture Managers/Assistant Managers
- Policy Makers
- Extension Specialists
- Senior Government Officers
- Plantation/Agriculture/Consultants/Research Students/Agropreneurs/Small holders
- Food Security
- Determinants of Food Security
- Ethics, Policies and Role of Governing Bodies
- Towards Higher Productivity, Better Safety and Better Nutrition
- Bio Economy Food Insecurity: Knowing Gaps And Our Concerns